Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!

 How lovely are thy branches!  Well, no 'branches' on these but they did turn out lovely!  Well, at least I think so! ((grin)) 

Last Thursday was our last scrapbook class for 2013 and as always, with my December classes, we had a Christmas Party!  I served hot cocoa (complete with mini marshmallows and whipped cream!) and cookies. Everyone got a free roll of Washi Tape, too!
 I created the trees from the largest pennant from the Perfect Pennants Die.  And, what would a Christmas tree would be without a little 'bling'!  I added a glimmer paper star to the top of each tree.
I also created a journaling pocket.  These are easy to make. Just cut a piece of cardstock about 1/2" wider than you'd like your journaling piece to be, notch the top with a circle punch and insert the journaling.  I added a pull out tab with some shredded Burlap Ribbon.  

Make It Supplies:
  • Stamp Set:  Christmas Messages #131790 wood, #131793 clear
  • Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
  • Ink Pad: Cherry Cobbler
  • Designer Paper: Season of Style #132340
  • Glimmer Paper: Champagne #127885
  • Punches: Merry Minis Punch Pack #126882, 1" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle, 1/8" hand held hole punch (retired)
  • Big Shot: Perfect Pennants Die #123126, Tasteful Trim Die #120893
  • Accessories: Burlap Ribbon #132140, Glue Dots, Dimensionals
Subscribe to my FREE weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information. 

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/lisacurcio/contactme

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=493

1 comment:

  1. Love your page. Those trees are adorable. There is something about triangular trees that I love. Thank you for sharing your craftiness. Hope you will visit again soon!

    ReplyDelete